Do the Elf Advent Challenge at home with your child
No glitter, no ingredients, no prep the night before…..
JUST imaginative, magical, festive fun!!
If you want your child to have the best, most magical Christmas ever, but you already feel overwhelmed by all the things that you could / should / everyone else is doing, then don’t worry; all you need is The Elf Advent Challenge and your child will have a guaranteed magical 5 minutes of festive Elf fun, at home, every day in December!!
- No need to remember to hide the Elf every night…..
- No need to search on Pinterest for hours for festive ideas to do together….
- No waste, chocolate or plastic; an environmentally friendly advent calendar solution…..
- No hours searching for ideas for where to put your Elf….
- No Facebook envy looking at other families festive activities in December….
All you need is fun, imagination and Christmas spirit!!
Tiny the Elf will beam in from the North Pole to your child.
Tiny Elf is head elf challenge master in the North Pole and he is responsible for training up all new Elflets (the name for a young Elf-to-be!)
He will lead your child through fun filled elf training with a different, imaginative, fun challenge every day during each week of advent.
All challenges require are imagination and Christmas spirit. Sometimes children may need to gather some objects from around the home, but these will be minimal, easy to access and common house hold objects (such as toys, cushions or dry trash, paper and pens). So you will not need to prepare anything, have a big space or buy expensive ingredients. You will also not have a huge mess to clear up afterward!
Each week follows a different Elf theme;
- Week 1 your challenges are all about toys
- Week 2 challenges teach you Elf skills about sorting presents
- Week 3 contains exciting Reindeer themed tasks
- Week 4 is about how Elves prepare for Christmas Eve!
Enrol today and access all of the fun INCLUDING
- Story-time videos from Pumpaa Elf, Santa’s chief Elf.
- Learn the popular Elf March Christmas anthem
- PLUS on Christmas Eve their training will culminate with a message from SANTA HIMSELF!!
Enrol your child into the Elf Advent Challenge today and you will get –
- 24 daily videos from Tiny the Elf, giving the child a fun filled Elf challenge for them to complete.
- 3 part instalments of ‘Story-time with Pumpaa Elf’ reading the Christmas storybook ‘Sprout’s Elf Adventure Challenge’ These are 3 extended videos for use on day 6, day 12 and day 18.
- BONUS special message from SANTA HIMSELF on Christmas Eve; congratulating the children on completing their successful Elf training, crowning them honorary Elf status and wishing them a Merry Christmas.
- Printable Elf Advent Challenge certificates which can be printed and presented to children on Christmas Eve along with Christmas eve boxes, treats or gifts left from the Elves. (optional)
All videos can be accessed through a secure, online portal, which can be accessed through your phone, tablet, laptop or smart TV.
Amazing, festive fun; 10 minutes of easy fun with the kids every day leading up to Christmas.
So no need to worry this year about where to hide the Elf on the Shelf. Your children will be asking for the Tiny Elf video and challenge every day! Easy, fun and festive; create magical memories…..
December can be non-stop and hectic for mums, so why not stop time for 10 minutes per day and enjoy Christmas time for a few previous moments a day with your child in the run up to Christmas Eve?
Don’t miss out on this exclusive Christmas offer and enrol your child today….
It’s Elf-tastic fun for the child…and uncomplicated for the parent…..
So join the Elf Advent Challenge this year…believe it and you will see it……
- Please note, additional gift items or treats to be purchased additionally as decided by individual parents. These are not mentioned in the videos; the videos are delivered to allow for this or not and so completely flexible.
- The Santa message is not personalised with the child's name.